Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Impromptu Photoshoot

m-prmpt, -ty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After church Sunday, my friend Mary asked me if I would snap a picture for them with their camera because she needed it quickly for a photo book she was making. I just happened to have my camera in the car so I told her I could use mine and e-mail them to her. When I found out they had not had a family photo done in years (I think since their little boy was born) I was prepared to traipse across the city and country with them to look for the ideal shot. We found a great spot right next door, and agreed to continue again some other day since Maria was calling from home and I needed to go home and make her some macaroni.

fridsma-5050-2

fridsma-5025

1 comment:

spread your wings said...

i bet she was so grateful. nice portraits