Thursday, March 18, 2010

News from Dutch Boy

We "talk" by instant message with Edward several times a week and he is doing very well in the Netherlands! About a month ago, I saw a Dutch friend of mine and I told her where Edward was, and it turned out her son was going to Amsterdam for a visit and we could send some things with him. That worked out wonderfully.

But you know how I love to see pictures! I did see some on Facebook, but thankfully, I found out about 2 more blogs of his female classmates which are very descriptive and include photos!

See Bonnie's "Adventures in Amsterdam" and Katie's "A Cup of Dutch" in the right side bar. Edward told me it was going to be his turn to update the class blog later in the week! Stay Tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

diabetes drugs avandiaoff shore pharmacy coreg

[url=http://www.bebo.com/buylevitraonline1]buy discount levitra online[/url]