Monday, February 01, 2010

Made It!

On the right hand side bar of this blog in the blue box, I added the link to 2 new blogs, "Semester in the Netherlands" which is a group effort of Edward's class in the Amsterdam and "Sarah's blog" which is the blog of one of his classmates I met in the airport.

I talked to Ed a few times over the weekend on Skype. I discovered I could take video snapshots of him while we talked, so that made me happy. I *heart* technology. This is one of the first times and I thought he was looking so European:



The next time, I took a series of them when he was looking even more European:



Ok, I promise I'm done now for awhile. I do need to get out more!

3 comments:

S. Etole said...

just a mom ... loving her son!

MaryAnn Ashley said...

GLad he's all settled in & now you are getting there too.

pearlie said...

Yes, certainly a mom ... loving and missing her son :)