Thursday, February 18, 2010

Love Thursday

We are trying to love the snow! I asked Bridget to stand with the snow as a backdrop the way I had done with Maria a couple of years ago.

bridget bw
Bridgie, Feb 2010

Maria blue tex
Maria, Feb 2008

Then, I went out and watched a drip from an icicle for awhile and thought how nice it is to feel the warmer (33 degrees) temps.

melting icicle diptych white


Then I just admired some snow and the way it sat on this step so geometrically.

icicles 026-1

Happy Love Thursday!

3 comments:

ELK said...

as always such beauty on their faces...and in this series of snow images...

S. Etole said...

the wonder of a drop in mid-air from the icicle ...

Bridget said...

Wow, that turned out really well! I gueeess it was worth going out there with you. haha. :D