Monday, September 28, 2009

Beautiful Island Wedding

This past weekend, I went to the wedding of my cousin Lindsay on Kelleys Island. What a fun and unforgettable time it was! Today, I picked a few pictures to highlight and hopefully I can post more this week.

KI 318-1
Mother of the Bride, Aunt Michaela, with her daughter before the ceremony

KI 523-1
Here comes the bride with her father, Uncle Ray

KI 412-1
Chris & Lindsay, the happy bride & groom

KI 778-1
Heading back to the mainland on the ferry for the reception

2 comments:

Deirdre Honner said...

OH SO STUNNING! Wow. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Sister Paula said...

Awesome pics Julia!! We ended up hanging the sign from the front of the tower so all the mainlanders could see us coming. We all blared our horns as we drove off. I did get a pic. Cant wait to see more!