Thursday, April 02, 2009

Things That Flap in the Wind

Windmills
November 2007, The Netherlands

Tonight, after supper, we went over to Bridget's school to see her Powerpoint presentation on Green Technology which was about windmills - I should have given her the above photo! Maria and I took a few pictures of the event at school.

school diptych

Afterwards, we went over to a duck pond near my work and took a few photos of more things that flap in the wind.

duck diptych
These duck pictures are especially for Sharon :)

6 comments:

ELK said...

oh how wonderful ~flapping away, and I
love the windmill shot! elk

Annette Gysen said...

I know that duck pond!

spread your wings said...

i bet Maria is loving her new camera

Anonymous said...

Julia;
Is Maria following in your footsteps with her new camera as editor of the High School Yearbook? Donna

Anonymous said...

The windmill picture is gorgeous!

Brown Eyed Girl said...

Love the picture of the windmills. I just saw a show on TV about a week ago on that type of windmill. I had no idea they were so big. Actually, not just big but massive.