Sunday, January 04, 2009

Greetings from Around the World




Yesterday, in the mail, I received a nice surprise. My first blogger friend, Pearlie from Malaysia, sent me the above Christmas tree card which she drew. When I opened it up, lo and behold, the handwriting could have been that of any old American friend of mine! How fun is that? Her son also contributed to the greeting by drawing the above portraits of John & me. Another example of how we're all alike deep down - it could have been drawn by my kids when they were younger! Thanks Pearlie & Calvin!

4 comments:

pearlie said...

You are welcome! And you are my first blogger friend too ;) Glad that the snaaiiilll mail finally arrived :D

Anonymous said...

Don't you love getting surprises like that in the mail!

ELK said...

what a special surprise..from very far away too!

Roadcrosser said...

Finally it arrived! I was wondering when it would!