Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A Little Bit of Drama

dq bridge

Bridget tried out for a part last week in the Master Arts Theater production of Cinderella and found out she would be playing the part of one of the Cinderellas! She also has a part as one of the stepsisters in a scene. They'll be getting ready for it in a 2 week camp and then they'll do 10 performances so it should be an exciting July for her!

Last week she performed with her middle school orchestra and looked over at me quite dramatically several times. See below.

bridget orch

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Bridget! I know you'll enjoy watching her performances.

Anonymous said...

I certainly hope we're invited up to see a performance!

Jewels said...

I hope you can come Elizabeth!!!

Annette Gysen said...

Congratulations, Bridget! Katie has always had so much fun with Master Arts. I'm sure you'll love it!

Jewels said...

Annette - I forgot that Katie was in it! duh.