Monday, August 22, 2011

We Made It!

We arrived back home Saturday from a very eventful trip to Colorado. I was so glad to be home after a long trip squished in the car, BUT I am sad our maybe last vacation is over. We managed to see 7 more of the 1000 things you're supposed to see before you die on this trip - we had already seen several in Colorado on other trips, but I'm getting ahead of myself.

On the way out, we stopped in DesMoines to see our friends, the Karadsheh's. We had a carrot cake there from Trader Joe's that I shall never forget. Oh, and of course, it was AWESOME to see them!

colorado-00016

The next day, we stopped in Nebraska to see some trail ruts from the Oregon Trail. The ruts are still in the ground from the wagon trains. A small walk along them was enough, I am glad we have cars now.

colorado-00028 colorado-00053




No comments: